NOTE – I do not issue marriage licenses, you’ll need to obtain one from a California county clerk prior to the ceremony.
Custom Ceremony With Your Personal Love Story
An awesome, fully customized wedding ceremony with your personal love story!
I will create a customized and awesome ceremony just for you with your personal love story, either help you write your vows or create ones that you love. We can also add all the special touches that will make your ceremony unique to you as a couple. The Custom Ceremony with Personal Love Story includes;
- Ceremony planning session
A visit, online session or phone call to arrange the details of the ceremony.
- A unique, fully customized ceremony with your Personal Love Story.
- Helping you with your vows, and being your ordained wedding officiant of your wedding, elopement or vow renewal.
- Unlimited communication, during regular business hours.
- Creating and sharing your Personal Love Story You will fill out online questionnaires and I will create your ceremony and your personal love story. We can have any add ons you would like (hand fasting, wine blending ceremony, readings, etc.)
- Arrival to your ceremony site 45-60 minutes prior to ceremony
- No travel fee within 60 miles of 92373
- Unlimited guest count and bridal party size – Subject to current county ordinances
- An emailed copy of ceremony drafts before the wedding. After the wedding, emailing your final copy with your Love Story.
- Working closely with your venue and other vendors to make sure things go smoothly.
- Information about obtaining your marriage license. I will do the legal signing after your wedding and them mail it by certified mail with tracking to the county clerk.
- Following up with you on changing your name, if you want to change it.
- Being accessible in the future, if you need advice or someone to listen.
Add $185 for attending and organizing Rehearsal, subject to availability.
Tax, travel & shipping fees where applicable. Discounts cannot be combined. Prices effective 5/2022 subject to change and availability.